Monday, August 15, 2011
Mad TV-Can I Have Your Number
This video still makes me laugh every single time! I think the first time I watched it was when it was first out in 2008 or whatever and it hasn't gotten old. I still even use lines from it like "the back of your head is ridiculous". When I started reading the comments I realized that most people who watch this video really aren't paying attention at all and just want to be entertained. In the description it says the man in the video is yes, a woman. Yet a lot of the comments say things like oh he looks like a girl or no way its a girl! Most of the comments though were just catch phrases from the video and weren't that entertaining to read because I've seen the video so many times and they really can't add or detract from that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment